You can also view my gallery at Designs en Bois.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Neil Lamens Remembered

I initially created this blog simply as a way to record my progress as a woodworker. But what you don't see are the key people that have inspired me, challenged me, and helped me along my journey.  Regrettably, one of those key influences is no longer with us.

-Neil, I just want to thank you for all the encouragement, passion, and inspiration you've given me over the years.  You will be missed, but I hope your passion will continue to inspire others as it did for me.



The Woodcraft blog post honoring Neil

2 comments:

Walt's Wood's said...

Sorry to see him go he was a great inspiration.

Rob the link does't work for me

Vic Hubbard said...

That bit of video really captured what Neil was all about. Thanks for putting that up, Rob.