I made mention at the end of the Bible Box project that I didn't know what my next project was going to be. Well, that issue has just resolved itself. After the last few projects it has become very evident that a 6" wide jointer is proving a bit inadequate for my needs. Most of the stock I buy is between 6" and 8" wide, so face jointing has required a lot of elbow grease with hand tools. Unfortunately, the shop as currently sized will simply not accommodate a bigger jointer. So...after a little pleading and cajoling I convinced my wife to give me another 250 square feet of basement space. The next month or so will be spent readying that part of the basement for a stock dimensioning and finish/assembly area. I'm not recording video in the same depth or production as a woodworking project, but I will post interesting highlights of the project along the way. The first step is to clean out the area, and remove the existing ceiling before wiring for electrical. This mess pains me to watch, but I'm sure some folks out there will enjoy it.